Amodau a Thelerau
Darllenwch y wybodaeth ganlynol yn ofalus.
Cancellation & Refund Policy - Bwcio Gweithgareddau
Mae hyn yn berthnasol i I BOB bookings made over the phone, via the Mobile App or online.
As you can appreciate spaces for our classes and sessions are limited and therefore if you are unable to attend you must inform us. Failure to cancel your session with a minimum of 1 hours notice will result in charges being incurred and your booking privileges may be temporarily revoked.
- Please check-in at Reception for your pre-booked session.
- All pre-paid activities are non-refundable, unless the activity is cancelled by Torfaen Leisure Trust Ltd.
- You will be able to cancel your session by Mobile App, online booking or telephone: 01633 627100.
- Os oes rhywun yn canslo gyda llai nag 1 awr notice and any 'no shows' will be charged at the full rate of the session booked. This amount will need to be paid via telephone. Until this amount is cleared, ALL bookings will be chargeable.
- Any disputes will be dealt with formally by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Commitment Statement
Our commitment to you
- We will respect your personal decisions and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
- We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
- We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set out by the register of exercise professionals.
- If you tell us that you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
Your commitment to us
- You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
- You should ask a TLT Colleague if there is any equipment which you are unsure how to use.
- You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you.
- You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has had first-aid training.
- If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
Membership Terms & Conditions
View our full Membership Terms and Conditions below:
Swimming Lesson Terms & Conditions
View our full Swimming Lesson Terms and Conditions below: