Booking Terms and Conditions
Please read the following information carefully.
As you can appreciate spaces for our Gyms, Pools and Classes are extremely limited and therefore if you are unable to attend you must notify us with plenty of notice. Failure to cancel your session in advance may result in your access to booking being removed and charges being incurred.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
This applies to ALL bookings made over the phone, via the Mobile App or our online booking system.
In order to ensure that the attendance at our centres is fully reflected in our usage and due to an increase in 'no shows' and late cancellations which have resulted in numerous customer complaints, we have been left with no alternative than to introduce a new cancellation policy;
- No refunds will be given to pay as you go customers, unless the activity is cancelled by Torfaen Leisure Trust Ltd. It may be possible to transfer your booking, this can be done by contacting our Bookings Team. (Please note your booking can only be transferred once).
- You will be able to cancel your session by telephone or via the Mobile App. All cancellations require a minimum of 1 hour notice to allow time for us to re-book your space.
- Any cancellations received with less than 1 hour notice and any 'no shows' will be charged - Gym £6.20, Group Exercise £4.50/£5.00, Health Suite £6.20 and Swim £3.75. These will be dealt with on a case by case basis. The Bookings team will be able to waive these charges in extenuating circumstances. This will be monitored closely and customers who regularly fail to inform us prior to 1 hour before the class or fail to attend will be charged. Bookings Hotline number: 01633 627100.
- This amount will need to be paid via telephone to the Bookings Team. Until this amount is cleared, ALL bookings will be chargeable.
- The Reception Team DO NOT have the discretion to waive these charges.
- Any disputes will be dealt with formally by emailing; email@example.com and these will be investigated by our Wellbeing Manager.